1. Yeti Holidays respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, and telephone number you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our websites.
2. Yeti Holidays takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. We will be pleased to names and addresses of the specific entities that shall have access to your personal information in a given transaction on your specific demand which may be mailed to us on email@example.com.
3. Yeti Holidays will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.
5. Information, which is disclosed publicly, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of competitions etc. unless expressly stated otherwise.
6. We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. You accordingly disclose information in a public environment at your own risk. Hyperlinks may be different from ours.
7. We also cannot warrant the security of the information, which you transmit to us.
8. Basically your visit to Yeti Holidays website will be without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
9. With specific reference to third party NPII advertising, we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a ‘pixel tag’, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. Such third parties do not know your name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, kindly contact us. You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s website by clicking http://www.networkadvertising.org.
10. With specific reference to booking/e-commerce transactions, Yeti Holidays collects the following personal sensitive information from you while transacting through Yeti Holidays:
i. Names, age and Sex details of customer and travelers
ii. Phone Number/s and e mail address/es of travelers and customer
iii. Postal Address
iv. Credit Card/ Debit Card, Net Banking details used for transaction
v. Date of birth in case of a child
The foregoing information collected from the users/customers is put to the following use:
Customer name, address, phone number and e mail address, traveller’s name, age and sex are shared with respective service providers like the airlines, railways, bus operators, cab services, hotels, etc., for the purpose of reservation, booking and ther services for the customer(s)/traveler(s).
Information like Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by Yeti Holidays, but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never shared, except that they may be shared with third party private/government security agencies to screen for fraudulent activities if so required by statute. These details may be shared with certain third parties only for the purpose of processing ‘Cash Back & Discounts’ and Charge Backs, if applicable.
Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user “opts-out” of such use. If you desire not to share this information, you can still visit the Yeti Holidays website, but you may not be in position to avail some of the options, offers, schemes or services.
11. If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
to conduct our business;
to secure our systems; or
to enforce our own rights,
we will do so in the manner as prescribed by legislation.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
12. Yeti Holidays does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information without the consent of the user or customer.
Thank you for using Yeti Holidays!!!
Date : 20/08/2016
Subscribe to get 5% discount on Nepal Tour Packages