Terms & Condition
Please read this Agreement/ Terms and Conditions carefully. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions from time to time.
Any correspondence/returns have to be sent to us in the name of Yeti Holidays Private Limited.The website www.yetiholidaysindia.com (the “Site”) is published and maintained by Yeti Holidays Private Limited (“Company”), a company incorporated under provisions of the laws of India When any one access, browse or use this Site, it is deemed that the user has accepted, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein.
“Agreement” means the Terms and Conditions (T&C) contained herein. It will also include references to this Agreement as and when amended, supplemented, varied or replaced.
“Site” means the “www.yetihoilidaysindia.com” owned and operated by Yeti Holidays Private Limited (it is referred as “company” also in this agreement) which provides a venue to the users to avail various travel related packages including cultural and pilgrimage tours of Nepal, adventure tours etc. as displayed in our website www.yetiholidaysindia.com. It also connotes the owners of the site.
“Affiliate” being a corporate entity, means any entity, which controls, is controlled by, or is under the common control of the Yeti Holidays Private Limited and being an individual, means any entity, which is controlled by the Yeti Holidays Private Limited
“User/You” means and includes any Customer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who browses or uses this site and also who accept the offer for packages and services offered by Yeti Holidays Private Limited by placing its order on this Site and the passenger who utilizes the services booked / purchased through this site.
“Product” connotes the goods and/or services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use / sale.
“Identification proof” means any of the following documents:
a. Aadhar Card issued by UAID Government of India
b. Election Voting Card issued by Election Commission of India
c. Passport issued by any government
d. Driving Licenses issued by competent authority
“Holiday Package” or “Tour Package” means specific holiday plan offered on site which may or may not contain travel, stay, food, site seeing, transportation, fees and taxes. It also includes any tailor made or customized plan to suit need of user.
This site is only for personal use of the person browsing/ accessing. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, site grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
This site is for consumer use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this site for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the Site are detected, the Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. Various schemes, discounts and offers mentioned on the site are applicable to the consumer for the purposes of end use only.
This website is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with us for their purchase transactions. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation prices, fares, dates, periods, schedules, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after sales services related to products and services, etc., over which the we have complete control and the same may be subject to change.
Eligibility for registration:
a. The “User” shall be at least 18 years of age or over to register and avail the services of the “Site”.
b. Registration to the “Site” is void where prohibited.
c. “User” represents and warrants that he/she has the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
d. The “User” shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
e. The “Site” may terminate the registration of the “User”, and any content or information that “User” have posted on the “Site” and/or prohibit “User” from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site) for any reason including the reasons stated above, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that “User” is under 18 years of age.
The “User” shall agree to provide true, accurate and current information about him/her, as prompted by the registration form of the “Site”.
a. By registering on the “site”, the “User” agrees to maintain the security of his/her password and identification; maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information the “User” provides to the “Site”, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and shall be fully responsible for all use of account and for any actions that take place using the account registered by the “User”
b. The “User” acknowledges that registration does not guarantee continued or continuous service and also acknowledges that “Site” has unconditional and unabridged right to terminate the registration at any point of time with or without notice.
c. “Site” reserves the right to delete any information and to refuse any and all future use, if it suspects that the information provided by the “User” is false and inaccurate.
d. While registering, the user will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. The user is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the user to notify the “Site” immediately of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. “Site” will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the user as a result of unauthorized use of their password or account, either with or without their knowledge.
e. The “User” shall understand that all contents (information, data, text, photographs, videos, music, graphics and/or other materials) hosted/viewed in the “Site” are the sole responsibility of the “User” from whom such content originated.
f. “The “Site” does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity and quality of such contents. The “User” must also understand that it is possible for him/her to receive contents that are offensive, objectionable or indecent. The “Site” will not be liable for any error or any negative effect/result of such content whatsoever.
g. The “User” represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through “User” account or otherwise posted or shared by “User” through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or any other unlawful material.
h. The “User” further agrees that he/she shall not use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or disrupt the service, servers, system, site or networks connected to the service.
i. Users shall recognize that they have the responsibility of evaluating and bearing the risks associated with the content’s (that is shared and used) reliability accuracy, usefulness, purpose and comprehensiveness. Consequently, users shall understand that they cannot entirely depend on the data displayed at the “Site”.
The “User” expressly and impliedly agrees not to use the services or the “Site” to:
a. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable
b. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is or likely to cause/affect/violate the rights of any party with respect to religious sentiments, secular credentials, communal harmony, peace, integrity of a nation, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law
c. Impersonate any person or entity;
d. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content listed on the site or services;
e. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that the “User” does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of non-disclosure agreements);
f. Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence;
g. Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
h. Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that is likely to cause or damage the computer, computer system, site, server and services;
i. Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service, Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law.
Information Technology Act & Indian Laws
The “User” agrees and undertakes to abide by the provisions of Information Technology Act and/or any other laws/rules/regulations of India. The User impliedly and expressly undertakes to submit to the jurisdiction of enforcing/statutory authorities for any violation of the IT act and other laws.
All the content on the site whether text, graphics, pictures, video etc. their selection and arrangement are the proprietary property of the site, its users or its licensors with all rights reserved. Any use of the site or the site content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the registration granted herein.
Copyrights and Trademark Information:
The site’s name is the property of their respective holders. The trademarks and logos may not be used in any manner without the expressed approval of all or any content featured in the site. The logos, banners and the like are trademarks of the site. The user agrees not to display or use these in any manner without site’s written permission,
Site respects the intellectual property of others. The site expects the user to do the same. If the user believes that his/her intellectual property rights have been violated please inform site authorities immediately and provide the following information:
a. A description of the copyright that user or owner claim has been infringed;
b. A description where the material is located on the site;
c. Complete name, address, telephone number and email address of the owner of the copyrighted material;
d. Signature, sent electronically or physically, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
e. A statement by the user or owner that he/she firmly believes that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner;
f. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that all the given information are true and accurate and that he/she is the copyright owner or the one authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Changes to the Terms and conditions
The site may amend its terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion. If there is any change made in the Terms and conditions that will be notified to the User you by posting an announcement on the site so that the User is always aware of the Updating of the site from time to time. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service so that you will be apprised of any changes.
The user agrees that the site, in its sole discretion, may terminate the account, password or use of the service, for any reason or if the site believes that the user has violated or has acted inconsistently with the spirit of Terms of Service. The site also in its sole discretion and at any time may discontinue providing the service, with or without notice. Upon termination, user’s right to use the site immediately ceases. Further, the user must agree that the site shall not be liable to anyone for any termination of User access to the service.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold the site and company, its subsidiaries, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the content that the user submits, posts, transmits or otherwise makes available through the service, the use of the service, the connection to the service, the violation of this Agreement, or the violation of any rights of another or any violation of any applicable law or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Materials provided on this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, for a particular purpose.
The site specifically does not make any warranties or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any such materials. The Site periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall the Site be liable for any damage, loss, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from the use of this “Site”, including and without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at “User’s” sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Site or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential damages.
This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers and content providers. The Site does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any User of this “Site” or any other entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, statement or other information shall also be at the “User’s” own risk. Neither the Site nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers, or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer -virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or any use of content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting there from.
As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify the Site and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out User’s use of this Site.
Limitation of Liability
The site is not to be held liable for special, consequential, incidental, indirect or punitive loss, damage or expenses , data, loss of facilities, or equipment or the cost of recreating lost data regardless of whether arising out of a breach of contract, warranty, tort, strict liability or otherwise. The User agrees that the Site shall not be liable for any damage, monetary loss resulting from transactions resulting to the damage of the User’s reputation resulting from bogus entries.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Company does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
Online Card Payments/ Net Banking
a. Repay, Visa, Master and American Express Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system. Payment can be done by net banking as well. User is fully secured about bank account or card information falling into the wrong hands because User’s bank will authorize the banking/ card transaction directly without any information passing through site. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on internet connection speed at the end of user) bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
b. Site utilizes server of payment partner PAYTM who uses latest 128 bit encryption technology and of available sophisticated methods to protect payment card information. Site or payment partner do not keep card or account information. The highest standards of security currently available on the internet are utilized so as to ensure that transaction details provided to the site remains private, safe and secure.
c. If the payment on the credit/ debit card or net banking is declined for any reason by banker, payment by alternate route must be received by Yeti Holidays Private Limited at least 72 hours prior to the time of departure; else, the order is liable to be cancelled.
d. Site charges a service fee on all domestic airline bookings, taxi services bookings, hotel bookings. In case of cancellation of booking, this fee is non-refundable.
Confirmation about services booked by user will be done by an e-mail and SMS of the user which is provided by user at the time of registration/ booking. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if not received within the stipulated time period, first look into “spam” or “junk” folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our call centre.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES::
1. Site will deliver confirmation of bookings of various services and goods, as the case may be, on the registered e mail address or the email provided at the time of booking. This will contain unique identification code. Any correspondence or communication in respect of the services or goods must mention this code.
2. In case of tickets of airline and bus operators, an e-ticket (electronic ticket) with a unique confirmation number will be given to user in place of a paper ticket through registered email/ SMS. User is required to produce the unique confirmation number at the airport airline counter/ bus operator counter to claim the e-ticket. E-ticket details will be sent to the registered email address or e-mail address provided by the user at the time of booking. It is mandatory for user to carry a copy of e-ticket as sent by site and identification proof of the passenger with his/her photo. In case of failure of the user to present a copy of e-ticket or identification proof in original, site will not be held responsible if the Airline does not issue a boarding pass/ disallows from travelling.
3. In case of hotel, taxi, event or other bookings, site will provide e authorization with unique identification code and details of identity proof of the respective passenger which has been furnished at the time of booking. It is mandatory to produce e authorization and original identification proof as mentioned in e authorization at the time of availing services of respective establishment.
1 If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the some orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
2 You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
3 Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
4 By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, site does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Site does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
5 Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
6 Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
7 No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
8 You agree that site is ONLY an online marketplace and it does not operate airline, hotel, holiday/tour package, bus or taxi services on its own.
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOLIDAY BOOKING TERMS.
1 The rates /prices of the holiday packages shown on the site are quotation only and no blocking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability at the time of making payment.
2 You are requested to confirm acceptance of the customized or tailor made holiday packages by return email for a valid booking to be made. Your e-mail will mean your acceptance of places, schedules, rates and services.
3 Booking of holiday packages is subject to availability and confirmation of the holiday package supplier. Rates will vary with seasons and the inclusions of such holiday packages may vary without any notice.
4 In case of inability to provide specific Hotel as shown on the Site, substitute Hotel of the same standard will be offered without any notice.
5 If there is any variation or cancellation of facilities, services, hotels, dates, we act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. It should be clear that the contract will be between the supplier and user and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
6 By making a booking through our site you make an offer to purchase the service or holiday package from the supplier. We are authorized by each supplier to accept your offer on its behalf; this acceptance occurs when we send you a written confirmation of the booking and payment as per payment policy is received.
7 It is necessary that the user shall check the description of the Holiday or hotel Package carefully and then only book. . By making a booking for a Holiday Package the user agree to be bound by the conditions of booking included in the Holiday Package’s description.
8 Once company accepts your booking on behalf of our suppliers, a legally binding contract is formed between you and the supplier of the service or holiday package chosen by you.
9 The supplier’s general travel and contractual terms and conditions are made available by us to you by means of a link or full text before the booking takes place and they will apply in addition to those set out here. The supplier’s terms and conditions may include provisions relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions.
10 Where there is a conflict between any information on our site and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply in priority. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the supplier terms and conditions, the supplier’s one will apply in priority.
11 Company acts as a mediator between you and the supplier and we cannot be held responsible for any non-performance of the contract.
12 Company assumes no liability for the performance of arranged services and/or holiday packages and we provide no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented. We do not as well supply any guarantee for the availability of services and/or holiday packages.
13 The responsibility lies with the supplier as direct organizer of the services purchased by you.
14 We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
15 The suppliers providing their services and holiday packages through us are independent contractors and not our agents or our employees. We are not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting there from. We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
16 We only commit ourselves to a careful choice and control of our suppliers.
17 Your right to cancel booked service or holiday or modify your booking is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of the supplier. In such cases it is your responsibility to inform company in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by the company of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier.
18 The pictures of the holiday packages as shown on the Site are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
19 The laws of India govern the Holiday Packages. All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad courts only.
Apart from the general terms and conditions the below mentioned are the specific bus booking terms.
Yeti Holidays Private Limited responsibilities does not include
• The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time.
• The bus operator’s employees being rude.
• The bus operators bus seats etc not being up to the user’s expectation.
• The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons.
• The baggage of the passenger getting lost / stolen / damaged.
• The bus operator changing a passenger’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child.
• The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact, boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus).
• The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
• In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason or any other discrepancy, we will refund the differential amount to the customer only upon being intimated by the bus operator.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS:
Changes or cancellation of tickets can be done either online by logging on the site or offline by calling on the customer care number. To cancel the tickets online, Users shall have to follow the following:
1. Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets are at all times subject to fees/charges/levies/payments as may be levied or may be payable to the relevant airline/carrier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy. Prior to booking tickets, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy with respect to the ticket to be booked. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account. Except to the extent stated in the individual airline/carrier terms and conditions or otherwise applicable to specific tickets booked/issued, cancellation fee are payable as follows.
2. User can cancel domestic flight bookings online. Log in to our site and click on the Cancel button and provide relevant details. For online cancellation, site will charge Rs. 500 per person per sector as standard cancellation charges apart from the charges of cancellation levied by respective airline. For offline amendment or cancellation, user may contact site on customer care no. +91-7227909999 and a standard charge of Rs. 1000 per person per sector, over and above the airline’s own amendment/ cancellation charge will apply. For international flight bookings a standard fee of Rs 1000 per person would be charged for online cancellation and 2000 for any offline cancellation, over and above the airline’s own cancellation charge.
3. Please refer to airline specific amendment and cancellation policy. You may be required to directly contact the nearest airline office (of the concerned airline) to get your reservation cancelled.
REFUND ON CANCELLATION:
1. In case of no-show or unutilized bookings, user shall be required to make requests for any valid and applicable refunds, as per the defined policies, within 90 days from the travel date in case of air/ rail/ cab/ bus tickets and/or the date of check-in for hotel bookings. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days of travel date/ check-in as aforementioned and all unclaimed amounts for such no-show or unutilized bookings shall accordingly be deemed to have been forfeited.
2. The refund shall be processed within 30 working days from the date of the cancellation request. If we have received the payment through a valid card or net banking, then the same will be refunded to card or bank account used at the time of making payment of the booking. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of receipt of ticket. All refunds shall be processed subject to processing of refunds by the respective airline/service provider.
3. Please note convenience fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable.
4. To cancel the tickets offline, call the customer care number which is 7227909999
5. In case you avail the website’s hotel reservation service and are, thereafter, not contactable on the contact details provided in this regard, then the hotel reservation selected by you will stand cancelled and company is not be liable for any charges/expenses incurred by you, either directly or indirectly in this regard.
1. If any dispute arises between user and company during use of the site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Ahmedabad. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
2. The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
3. All disputes are to be resolved as per provisions contained in laws prevailing in India.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability to customer for any causes whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, whether liability arises due to negligence or other tort, breach of contract, violation of statute, misrepresentation or for any other reason, will at all times be limited to invoice value.
• Company generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using promotion codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promocode before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
• Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
• Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount for services. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components including taxes.
Date : 31/08/2016
Subscribe to get 5% discount on Nepal Tour Packages